Do you want to brighten your boring old fridge? Take magnetic poetry to the next level by adding pictures? Do you already know the number of your favourite pizza take-away by heart? Great! Because you can now turn your pictures into magnets with the UniMagnet.
Find a retailer with a photo kiosk
To create you own UniMagnet you need a picture, a UniBranding machine and 40 seconds of patience. Look out for retailers with photo kiosks to make a magnet in-store for you.
- Size: 4”x4” / 10x10 cm
- Produced with a UniBranding 350 or 650 machine
- Print your 4"x4" / 10x10 cm picture.
- Ensure the machine is switched on and wait for the light to turn green.
- Place the protective pad, photo and adhesive board with the blue side face down and ensure that the wood block is centered in the metal tray.
- Make sure the protective pad and photo are clean with no dust or residu on the surface.
- Open the drawer, exchange the inside cover board for the custom cover books and the underlying soft pad inside the drawer with the thin white pad.
- Turn over the metal tray (face up) and place on top of the thin white pad.
- Press the lever down all the way. Continue holding the lever down till the light turns green and you hear the second set of beeps.
- Caution: the metal is hot. Open the drawer and lift the teflon. Cool for 3 minutes as shown above, with the metal in the drawer.
- Remove block and adhesive board from tray.
- Put photo face up in the bottom frame.
- Snap the top frame onto the bottom frame.