Drupa, the world's leading trade fair for print and cross-media solutions, provides you with a unique opportunity to focus on the winning strategies that can help you succeed in today's changing industry. Join Unibind at Drupa 2016 and you'll explore our quality, user-friendliness and innovation. These 3 elements are key in everything Unibind undertakes!
Visit us at booth D41 - Hall 5 and discover our covers, personalization systems, our UniFoil printer and much more.
Our covers are based on a U-formed steel spine that protects the binding on three sides. This means that once the resin has melted and your book is bound, your papers are stuck for good. We guarantee top-quality adhesion and long-term durability.
Unibind offers you three easy-to-use, fast and economical solutions to create personalized book covers:
- Uni 350 & CaseMaker 350: they are created in response to the growing demand for customized books. The Uni 350 is a fully automated personalization system, the CaseMaker 350 personalizes manually. They allow you to swiftly make custom book covers.
Wide range of applications: You can personalize the front of your book (UniCover Mono), the front and back (UniCover Duo), or your entire book (UniCover Panorama). These machines are very versatile; they can also be used for the personalization of cardboard displays, wooden panels and magnets.
- Uni 650: The Uni 650 allows you to make fully wrapped personalized books: the front cover, back cover, spine and every corner of your book can be personalized. (UniCover Wrapped). The finishing and quality of the books is top notch!
Wide range of applications:
- UniCover Mono: the front cover of your book can be personalized
- UniCover Duo: both the front and back cover of your book can be personalized
- UniCover Panorama: the front cover, back cover and spine of your books can be personalized
The machine is very versatile; it can also be used for the personalization of cardboard displays, wooden panels and magnets.
The UniFoilPrinter is a digital printer that can be used to replace or complement the traditional foil stamping process.
- Add an eye-catcher to your books and prints
With the UniFoilPrinter you can customize books and other products by printing a thin film of metal on them. Your customers will value a product with a foil print more highly, as it stands out as unique and of high quality.
- Easy-to-use software
A software package is included with the UniFoilPrinter. Just plug the printer into your computer, install the software, import or create your design and start printing.
- A world of possibilities
The UniFoilPrinter is extremely versatile. You can print your text, drawings and logos on flat, smooth, semi-smooth and coated surfaces, so you have ample options.